Do you use a UHF radio for communicating or wish you could communicate to many people at once? Don’t be limited by old technology…..jump into 2011 and experience the latest innovation that allows you to integrate the best of headsets, bluetooth and UHF. Mr Mobile will be the first to bring this powerful technology to Australia.
The brand new Sena SR10 has numerous applications. Whether it is motorcycle group riding, outdoor sports and activities or security, the Sena SR10 is a Bluetooth two-way radio adaptor based on bluetooth 2.1 and EDR technology.
This technology will change the way you communicate and all hands free! The unit is about the size of a small mobile phone and comes with clips and attachments for easy positioning. It is powered by a USB rechargeable battery and also comes with a power adaptor.
You can connect various non Bluetooth devices such as two-way radios to the SR10 and talk wirelessly using a Bluetooth headset. The SR10 also allows you to connect other non-Bluetooth devices such as a radar detector or a GPS.
The SR10, allows you to talk by phone or by two-way radio, listen to an alarm signal from a radar detector or to the guidance from your GPS.
The idea is to connect your devices to the SR10 “hub” which streams everything to your Sena or other Bluetooth headset or intercom.
The features of this funky unit are:
- Bluetooth hands-free adapter for two-way radios
- Bluetooth hands-free gateway for mobile phones
- Connect 1 two-way radio and 1 mobile phone simultaneously
- Compatible with standard stereo or mono Bluetooth headsets
- AUX input for GPS, radar or Radar detectors
- Handlebar mounting & belt clamping
- Wired PTT button extension for handlebar grip mounting
- Optional 12V bike-powered kit with on/off control by ignition switch
- Firmware upgradeable
- Two-year limited warranty
It has 12 hours talk time a whopping 10 days standby, making it the perfect accessory for long trips or critical communications.
We will have these in Australia by early October….so pre-order yours now so you don’t miss out!
I have an SMH-10 now, and an SR-10 would really make for the ultimate motorcycle electronics setup. I already have GMRS radios that will work, and the Motorola 75-785 CB that should, so with 2 wires I’d be able to use either one. I could wire my radar detector with external speaker port to it, and even a Sony Walkman I have with an FM tuner. GPS, MP3, phone, GMRS, CB, FM and radar!
Can’t wait to get my hands on the SR10. I think of this as a Bluetooth router. Cool.
Are you a regular horse rider? Want to communicate with other riders out on the trail or in the paddock? The brand new Sena SPH10 allows you to do just this. Imagine riding on the open range and being able to communicate with other riders, listen to music, or answer your mobile….all without wires and hands free.
This latest technology provides you with a comfortable bluetooth headset that supports the following functionality:
1. No wires and hands free: No wires, just bluetooth headsets that allow you to communicate with each other, answer phone calls and much more, providing the ultimate convenience! They are voice activated – so no buttons to press either.
2. Different locations: These headsets transmit wirelessly up to 900 meters (with line of sight), so you and up to 3 other riders can be in different locations and still communicate. Need to talk to other riders or your colleagues mustering cattle? – it is all possible if they are within a 900 meter radius.
3. You need to hear each other: these bluetooth headsets are optimized for noise suppression and high volume, so you’ll hear each other over the calls of nature and the wind whistling by as you bolt across the skyline. They provide crystal clear natural sound quality, and it is integrated with audio booster providing sufficient sound level for noisy environments.
4. Non-intrusive communication: the comfortable behind-the-head design allows riders to wear the headsets and still tackle the rigors of riding. No more bulky walkie talkies or having to dial a mobile. It is ergonomically designed to reduce pain on ears and provides a stable and secure alternative to older forms of communication.
5. All weather conditions: nothing is surer than the weather changes! As you ride the great outdoors, this is perfect for all conditions. The headsets are water resistant and are designed stable and secure to support outdoor activities.
6. Never run out of horsepower: ever had your walkie talkies or mobile run out of battery at a crucial time during on a ride? The Sena SPH10’s are equipped with long lasting battery keeping the device up to 10 hours of talk time, and 7 days of stand-by time. Great for communicating on day long rides or longer over night trips.
Sena have thought of everything for the active horseback rider. You’ll always be able to communicate important information and ride with the knowledge that in case of an emergency, you can communicate with other riders. Mr Mobile has the first shipment of these coming to Australia in mid September. Make sure you order yours now and let other riders know so that on your next ride……you’re in communication!
The launch of the new Sena SPH10 is a coup for cyclists. Think about those times when your out on the open road or powering down a rocky slope on your bike and just want to share a thought or communicate a new direction to your companion riders. Wouldn’t it be easy if you had a voice-activated headset, with no wires, that enabled you to talk to other riders?
Well now you can. The Sena SPH10 is designed specifically for outdoor activities and has cyclists firmly in mind. They’ve thought of everything. These headsets allow for 4 units to be paired and give you the freedom to:
- Answer your bluetooth mobile – with noise cancellation and wind noise reduction, you’ll never miss a beat again. You can keep cycling and have that important phone call.
- Listen to music through your MP3 player or mobile – you can listen to your favourite tunes via bluetooth enabled devices or using the auxiliary audio-in connection via a 3.5mm jack.
Communicate with up to 4 people with a range of up to 900 meters – you can tell your riding companions to pedal
faster so they keep up!
- Ride in comfort with the ergonomically designed headset – no bulky earphones or wires to get in the way. This unit has been designed with your comfort in mind and is stable and secure – so you can ride with speed and know it won’t come off.
- Be outdoors in all weather – this headset is weather proof and water resistant – you can work up a sweat whilst riding or pass through bad weather and the weatherproof design will keep your headset safe.
- Use it all day with crystal clear and natural sound quality – with up to 10 hours of talk time and 7 days standby time – it is perfect for outdoor adventures, long rides or challenging events.
Mr Mobile will have the first headsets to arrive in Australia in the 3rd week of September. Make sure you don’t miss out on this innovative device and pre-order your Sena SPH10 today. Tell your friends so you can communicate together on the road.
Tell us about your next cycling adventure!
Do you run events and have staff that need to communicate with you or each other on the run? Ever missed a stage cue or an important instruction and its affected your client’s function?
Communication between staff at events is a vital key to ensuring that all planned tasks and tight time frames happen when they are meant to. Keeping everyone in the loop and on time can be a challenge, even for the best event managers.
We have an exciting new product that will help you do just that. We will shortly have the first Sena SPH10 stereo headsets with long-range Bluetooth intercom in Australia.
They’ll address your event management needs in the following ways:
- You need to hear each other: these bluetooth headsets are optimized for noise suppression and high volume, so you’ll hear each other over music, crowds and other noise distractions. They provide crystal clear natural sound quality, and it is integrated with audio booster providing sufficient sound level for the noisy environments.
No wires and hands free: No wires, just bluetooth headsets that allow you to communicate with each other, answer phone calls and much more, providing the ultimate convenience! They are voice activated – so no buttons to press either.
- Different locations: These headsets transmit wirelessly up to 900 meters (with line of sight), so you and two other staff can be in different locations and still communicate. Need to talk to the chef, wait staff or DJ – it is all possible if they are within a 900 meter radius.
- Non-intrusive communication: the comfortable behind-the-head design allows staff to wear the headsets and still look professional at all times. No more bulky walkie talkies or having to dial a mobile. It is ergonomically designed to reduce pain on ears and provides a stable and secure alternative to older forms of communication.
- All weather conditions: is your event an outdoors one, then this is perfect. The headsets are water resistant and are designed stable and secure to support active events staff.
- Never run out of juice: ever had your walkie talkies or mobile run out of battery at a crucial time during an event? The Sena SPH10’s are equipped with long lasting battery keeping the device up to 10 hours of talk time, and 7 days of stand-by time.
These fantastic new devices will change the way you communicate with your staff, providing easy access to each other so you stay on track at all times.
Tell us in the comments section what challenges you face as an event manager and we’ll see what we can do to help!
See Steve demonstrate the brand new Sena SPH-10 helmetless, bluetooth headset. This is the first demo in Australia and Mr Mobile will be the first to have these units for sale (coming July). Check out yesterday’s blog for the full specifications and let us know how you will use your new bluetooth headset!
We are looking forward to revealing the product this week at the Queensland Safety Show. The Sena SPH10 will be available for pre-order in a couple of weeks – with stock available mid-July. These units will move fast – so make sure you get your pre-order in. Just contact us through the website and we’ll let you know as soon as the pre-order is up.
With the SPH10 you can call hands free on your mobile, listen to music through your MP3 player, listen to your GPS navigation instructions and have intercom conversations with others up to 900 meters away.
• Bluetooth Specification v2.1+EDR
• Bluetooth Intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards)
• Multi-way Conference Intercom for multiple persons
• Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
• Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
• Easy Headset Controls by versatile Jog Dial (Patent Pending)
• Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
• Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones
• Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations
• Durable, Sweat and Water resistant for active conditions
• Crystal clear and natural sound quality
• Detachable Microphone support
• Firmware Upgradeable
• Up to 10 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
• Can be used while charging on road trips
• Individual volume control for each audio source
• Stable and secure fit for active conditions
• Peace of Mind – thanks to the 2-year warranty
Got any questions? We’ve got the answers. Let us know what you think and how you might use the headset!