Author Archives: Mr Mobile Australia
One of the things that so important to motorbike riders is their tyre pressure.
The tedious job of going to the petrol station to check your tyre pressure on a regular basis can be a nightmare.
The valves always position themselves where you don’t want them, so you move the bike forward or back, usually into a patch of grease or oil. Take off the helmet and the jacket down on your hands and knees to attach the hose. That’s one tyre done, now repeat the process.
The search for a better way has gone on for years, manual pumps wear you out, and other more elaborate 12 volt pumps have to be connected to a 12-volt power source.
Well now worry no more for the Smart Air Pump has arrived this amazing gadget is the size of an iPhone 6 Plus, just a bit thicker it weighs 400gm. Has a digital pressure gauge that can be set to PSI, KPA, BAR, or kg.cm2 and has it’s own inbuilt power supply that’s rechargeable.
So all you do is switch the unit on, set the pressure, connect the hose, press the button and it will inflate or deflate your tyre to the chosen pressure, then stop automatically. It takes around a minute or so for each tyre to be topped up.
The unit can easily be stored on the bike for use on the run, it inflates from 0-100psi and can also be used on pushbikes, cars and comes with an attachment for pumping up all sorts of balls, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls etc. to an exact pressure.
It sells in Australia for $149.00 and can be purchased from www.mrmobile.net.au/smart-bicycle-air-pump
Smart Air Pump Specification:
Length, Width Height/size: 148.5L*77W*26.5H (mm) ／0.0003 m³
Operation Approach: One button manually pump
Normal pumping time: 2.5 min
Charging time and speed: 3h for charging
LCD air pressure display: Display data of air pressure, automatically control
USB connector: USB quick charging
“ U ”: Air pressure unit exchange
“ + ”: “Increase” preset air pressure
“ – ”: “Decline” preset air pressure
Light with GREEN: Full-power
Light with YELLOW: Mid-power
Light with RED: Low-power
Appearance design: Streamline design, ergonomic, comfortable touch
Product raw material and touch
World-class dull polish material, skidproof, a touch of gentle jade
Application situation: Smart Air Pump can conveniently and safely pump for all kinds of motorbike, bicycle, and balls.
The Sena 20S is a state-of-the-art motorcycle and powersports Bluetooth communication system. The unit provides a sleek and aerodynamic design that offers a versatile jog dial that maximizes the ease of use for riders.
The 20S features several industry first for the motorcycle Bluetooth communication headset market. One industry first is the introduction of Bluetooth 4.1 technology with dual Bluetooth communication modules, to create one of the most advanced Bluetooth headsets in the market. The new Bluetooth technology increases the performance and reliability of the headset while also allowing for increased high definition audio quality.
The advanced Audio Multitasking allows for a seamless blend of incoming and outgoing audio to create a mixed audio experience versus the traditional interruption based audio technology of other Bluetooth devices.
Features of the Sena 20s which set the communication system above all others:
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Industry first dual Bluetooth module communication system
- Audio Multitasking™: advanced audio management of intercom, phone, music and FM radio
- Advanced Noise Cancellation™
- Versatile bike-to-bike conference intercom
- Intercom working distance up to 2.4km in open terrain
- HD Quality crystal clear and natural sound
- Intuitive voice prompts and commands
- Built-in FM radio tuner with a station scan and save function
- All-in-one helmet clamp kit
- Quick Bluetooth pairing
- Universal Intercom™: intercom with other brand communication systems
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Firmware upgradeable
For more info, head over to: www.Mrmobile.net.au
We all love to watch TV, whether it is sports, reality TV or high drama and now watching TV on an android device is possible.
Watching TV on an ipad or iphone has been available for a while and now support for Android devices is also available.
The iDTV S for Android devices works much the same as for the ipad and iphone version but with the micro USB port connector, and like the iOS version there is no streaming of TV over a mobile network, no internet connection, no wifi connection required and most importantly no data usage on your mobile plan.
Unlike other mobile TV products, this has a very simple set up. Download the free Android APP which supports the iDTV S and provides an easy to use interface for watching, scrolling thru channels and recording your favourite shows all whilst on the go. Once connected users can tune into Standard definition Australian TV channels which is done automatically when the app is first launched.
Of course like any Free to Air TV, users must be in a good DVB-T reception area. We tested a number of Android Handsets, Samsung S3 and S4 and Note 2 and received great coverage outdoors. The iDTV S also works on HTC One X , Plus and the Sony Xperia viewing was outstanding. Some of the Android tablets as are great to use the Idtv S with, of course check the specs to see if your device is compatible.
A couple of key features you must have on your Andriod device to ensure viewing include support for dual-core CPU and Neon support in the device , Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later and the android device must also support USB OTB. Of course you will need DTT / Freeview / DVB-T coverage
Head on over to http://www.mrmobile.net.au to read more
The i-FlashDrive HD is the only portable storage solution for iPads, iPods and iPhones, with the ability to copy, swap, save, play and back up files across multiple devices. The plug, play, drag and drop pocket-sized drive allows sharing of files across iOS devices without the need for icloud or wifi connections.
The i-FlashDrive comes with both USB and 30-pin dock connector enabling a two-way data transfer between iOS devices and Mac or PC. It allows files to be transferred and saved like a regular USB drive and then view the files on the iPad, iPhone or iPod simply by plugging it in to the 30-pin dock connector, or just use it like an external hard drive for your portable iOS devices
The first time the iFlashdrive is plugged into your iOS device it automatically launches a notification to download the free iFlashdrive app.
With the USB connector it can be connected to any Mac or PC to allow users to simply drag and drop their files onto the device and by-pass having to use iTunes. There is no need to install any software drivers
Over 30 files types can be viewed, saved, copied and can include pictures, videos, audio, Excel, PowerPoint and Word files along with Keynote, Pages and Numbers files.
For pictures the device will accept all of the major files types – BMP, TIF, TIFF, XMB, GIF, ICO, CUR, JPG and PNG while the iFlashdrive will also accept all of the major video files – MPV, M4V, MOV, MP4.
For Audio the iFlashdrive can play MP3, CAF, ACC, AIF WAV AIFF and M4A files
Users can organise the iFlashdrive by creating new folders and creating new text files, upload and download photo files and even use it as a voice recorder.
It’s also possible to delete files, move files and copy files within the iFlashdrive just as you would with a USB drive on a computer.
If you own an iPad, iPhone or an iPod, then the iFlashdrive allows you to directly share files on the run and view files stored on the device’s flash memory instead of from the iOS products built in memory.
No need to to sacrifice precious space aboard your iOS.
The iFlashdrive is compatible with the new iphone 5 and ipads if a lightning dock adapter is used between the iphone 5 and iflashdrive
The iFlashdrive is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB online from Mr Mobile Australia
Here are our top 12 key differences between two fantastic bluetooth intercom headsets from Sena.
- The SMH 5 model is primarily designed with scooter riders in mind, whilst the SMH 10 is designed for motorcycle riders and groups.
- The SMH10 supports 4-way multipair conferencing, in other words, 4 riders can talk together.
- The SMH 5 is small and lightweight compared to the SMH 10 whilst the larger jog dial wheel on the SMH 10 is easy to use with gloves, turning volume up down, and most importantly easy to put on standby when the Misses is talking too much.
- The SMH 10 will give up to 900 metres intercom between riders whilst the SMH 5 will provide up to 400 metres intercom between riders.
- The SMH 10 has great optional clamp kits readily available to suit different helmets including clamp kits such as BYO earbuds for riders who wish to use your own.
- The SMH 10 dual kit has two of absolutely everything in the twin pack which makes it a great pack for mates to split and share for intercoms
- The SMH 5 will give you up to 8 hours talk time whilst the SMH 10 will give you up to 12 hours, as easy full days ride.
- The SMH10 supports VOX whilst the SMH5 does not .
- The SMH 5 will give you up to 7 days standby whilst the SMH10 will give you up to 10 days
- The SMH 5 has an optional detachable microphone from the clamp kit so if you just want to listen to music or your GPS navigation then you don’t need the microphone bobbing around in front of your chin, of course this means you cannot talk.
- The SMH 10 helmet clamp kits will allow riders to use non Bluetooth devices via an input 3.5mm jack so iPod’s or other MP3s which don’t have Bluetooth can still be connected.
- In the SMH 5 sales pack, riders are supplied with a micro USB cable for charging whilst both the single and dual SMH 10 packs are currently supplied with 3 charging options; a bike cig charger; AC power adapter and a micro USB charge cable
Whatever your requirements the SMH5 or SMH10 will ensure a more relaxed, safe and enjoyable ride. Both models are software upgradable via the micro USB port, and are supported by a 2 year warranty.
We all love to watch TV, whether it is sports, reality TV or high drama and now watching TV anywhere, anytime on your ipad or iphone 4S is possible. Watching Australian Free to Air TV on your ipad2, new iPad or iphone4S is amazingly simple with the plug and play iDTV dock. Simply download the free app from the app store, plug in your iDTV, tune in your channels and start watching TV.
There is no streaming of TV over a mobile network, no internet connection and no requirement to log into a wifi network . No additional software and most importantly no data usage on your mobile plan. The iDTV has its own built in battery so you wont drain the power from your devices.
We love our sport and with the Olympics just around the corner this TV dock is essential for viewing all the action and if you can’t watch your favourite program live, you can hit the record button and watch it later.
Of course like any Free to Air TV, users must be in a good DVB-T reception area , or if not simply use the optional supplied terrestrial antenna to receive a great signal and excellent TV picture .
Unlike other mobile TV products, this has a very simple set up.
There is a free App from the Apple Apps store which supports the iDTV dock and provides an easy to use interface for watching, scrolling thru channels and recording your favourite shows all whilst on the go. Once connected users can tune into the Australian TV channels which is done automatically when the app is first launched.
The iDTV is MFI certified (made for iphone/ipad) and you will also need to be running your iPad 2, New iPad or iphone 4s with the latest iOS . The iDTV has its own built in battery which means it wont run the power down on your iOS devices, during testing we got over 6 hours of viewing time.
Available from www.mrmobile.net.au
See Steve demonstrate the brand new Sena SPH-10 helmetless, bluetooth headset. This is the first demo in Australia and Mr Mobile will be the first to have these units for sale (coming July). Check out yesterday’s blog for the full specifications and let us know how you will use your new bluetooth headset!
We are looking forward to revealing the product this week at the Queensland Safety Show. The Sena SPH10 will be available for pre-order in a couple of weeks – with stock available mid-July. These units will move fast – so make sure you get your pre-order in. Just contact us through the website and we’ll let you know as soon as the pre-order is up.
With the SPH10 you can call hands free on your mobile, listen to music through your MP3 player, listen to your GPS navigation instructions and have intercom conversations with others up to 900 meters away.
• Bluetooth Specification v2.1+EDR
• Bluetooth Intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards)
• Multi-way Conference Intercom for multiple persons
• Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
• Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
• Easy Headset Controls by versatile Jog Dial (Patent Pending)
• Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
• Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones
• Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations
• Durable, Sweat and Water resistant for active conditions
• Crystal clear and natural sound quality
• Detachable Microphone support
• Firmware Upgradeable
• Up to 10 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
• Can be used while charging on road trips
• Individual volume control for each audio source
• Stable and secure fit for active conditions
• Peace of Mind – thanks to the 2-year warranty
Got any questions? We’ve got the answers. Let us know what you think and how you might use the headset!
Blackberry users love their accessories. They want to know that they can talk on the move, charge on the move and listen on the move – so we’ve brought you the top 3 must have accessories for your Blackberry.
1. ENERGIZER® ENERGI TO GO® MICRO ENERGISTICK
Ever been stuck without a charger when you’re on the go? This little wonder sits on your keyring and will charge your Blackberry* even as you talk. This handy charger will make sure that you’re never caught powerless! It holds charge for up to 1 year and can be recharged up to 500 times. Order Energizer Energi to Go Micro Energistick now for just $29.95
* Please note this product is not compatible with the Blackberry 9700
2. ENERGIZER ENERGI TO GO XP2000K SMART PHONE PORTABLE CHARGER TRAVELPACK
Need a bit more grunt? This handy travel pack gives you everything you need to make sure the whole family stays charged when you’re out of the home or travelling. This compact kit includes the Energizer Energi To Go XP2000K, an in-car charger and an AC adaptor, with mobile phone tips (connections) for not only the Blackberry, but also HTC, iPhone and more. You’ll be most popular when you can save the day for any mobile that runs out of juice. Energizer Energi to Go XP2000K Smart Phone Travel Pack is great value at $89.95
3. BLACKBERRY RETRACTABLE MICRO CAR CHARGER WITH USB PORT
Not so fancy? Just need a simple in-car charger? This retractable micro car charger will get your Blackberry fully charged and comes with a USB port.
Will suit Blackberry Storm or handsets with the new micro USB charging port. Usually this product sells for $34.95 – but Mr Mobile will get you the Blackberry Retractable Micro Car Charger fast for just $29.95 + postage.
Live from Computex in Taipei Mr Mobile looks at the full range of XPAL Powerskins for the HTC Desire, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Sensation, Samsung and iPhone 4. With LED status light and on off switch, you’ll never be caught out again!– Outfitted with impact-resistant silicone rubber
– One piece tough case featuring a non-slip grip for ultimate protection
– Patented XPAL Powered™ battery technology that provides twice the power, extending phone life 4.5 to 8 hours
– 100% recycled case (except for the battery and internal components)
– Micro USB recharge port
– LED battery status lights that indicate exactly how much power remains
– On/off button (Most Models)
We’ll have these in stock soon. So check out our website for details.