Ever been out and your mobile battery has died at a critical moment? Laptop has shut down and battery is empty? iPad has given up the ghost just as your finishing that word on Words With Friends? Nothing is more frustrating that having great technology with limited battery life.
The amazing Energizer Energi To Go range has a lightweight, cost effective way to make sure it never happens again! Across the range there is a solution for your every need: Your mobile phone, smartphone, iPad or other tablet, laptop, camera, gaming device and more, can be charged with one of these highly portable units.Caravan and Motorhome Magazine were so impressed, they created this video about it.
Just gotta have one? Check out the full range on the Mr Mobile Webiste.
They all come with a full 3 year warranty, 500 + charges and free replacement connection tips. You just can’t get better than that, Contact us today!
Are you one of the lucky ones to have got your hands on the new iPhone 4S. Or are you secretly pleased that you didn’t take the leap as stories of terrible battery life flood the internet?
There is nothing more annoying than losing battery fast and it seems that the iPhone 4S is guilty. It isn’t just the chosen few who own an iPhone 4S that are plagued with trouble. Those of us who have upgraded to iOS 5 are finding that battery life on the iPhone and iPad is seriously affected. And it’s slow!
We’ve done the research and collated the best tips from the best sources, to help your battery life last longer. We’d love to hear your tips too!
One site has suggested killing off Siri. She’s the best thing about the iPhone 4S – so try these other tips first and let us know if Siri makes it out alive!
Back to Basics
There are things that always drain battery life regardless of the operating system or the device. These include data services, screen brightness and mail.
– Screen brightness – turn this down for longer battery life
– Keep these off unless you actually use them: bluetooth, WiFi, 3G (for data)
– Turn the push functionality off on your email. Or have it push less often. Go to Settings – Mail, Contacts, Calendar – Fetch New Data
You now have the option of backing up to iCloud rather than through iTunes on your computer. This will be a great relief for many – but is causing headaches for some.
Turning off non essential features in iCloud will definitely save your battery life. Go to Settings – iCloud – Storage & Backup. After turning off the backup – it more than doubled my battery life!
There seem to be some bugs in iOS 5 which are affecting battery life. Particularly with the Calendar Alerts.
Turn off notifications in the settings for your calendar. Go to Settings – Notifications – Calendar and switch it off. It appears that the notifications feature is constantly sorting your appointments and this is sucking huge amounts of battery life.
It’s All about Location
Geo location apps need to know your current location in order to work. The new iPhone 4S has a major push on these apps and the new iOS 5 pings more regularly to find your current location. This is going to suck your battery dry faster than a starving vampire!
Go to Settings – Location Services and select the ones that you wish to be kept regularly updated. Some are a no brainer like Maps, but all those games and other apps that really don’t need to know where you are……Turn them off!
Sneaky System Services
There is a new feature in the iOS 5 update called System Services. This has features such as sending your data to Apple for their stats and information for location based ads and other services. These settings are hiding under Settings – Location Services – System Services (right down the bottom!)
Turn these ones off:
– Diagnostics and Usage (sends stats to Apple)
– Location Base iAds (on free apps that have advertising – this makes sure it is local advertising – do you ever read it anyway?
– Setting Time Zone (leave this on if you travel regularly – otherwise remember to adjust your time zone if you travel into a new one)
– Traffic (I use the traffic apps so I like the programs that use this to see where there is congestion – however turning this off will help your battery life!)
There are other things you can do and our bestadvice: Never get caught without a battery backup. We have a full range of iPhone battery skins that double your battery life as well as portable battery packs for your iPad and Smart phones.
Check out our range today and it will be in the post tomorrow!
Have you ever been travelling and left your charger at home, or worse, in a hotel room? This handy little travel kit (Energizer® Energi to Go® XP2000K) will make sure that you always have power at your disposal. You don’t even need an outlet!
Here are 7 reasons why you need this kit:
- It packs a punch on boosting battery life, charging Smart phones to full charge and other phones up to 3 times! Imagine when your commuting and you run out of power. Rather than being stuck with no email, games or music, pull out this little unit and your good to go!
- It can be used for more than one type of phone – so the whole family can stay juiced up! You don’t need one each – you can share the power on long trips with connection tips for iPhones, Blackberry, HTC and more!
- It’s not just about phones you know? The kit can be used to charge games and MP3 players too – now you can finish that last level and listen to tunes while you do!
- It is very portable and takes up little room when travelling. The small size makes it easy to store and carry. Its dimensions are 83.82 (L) x 58.42 x 12.7 (H) mm and it weighs just 70 grams. More space in the suitcase or the car and can even sit neatly in your handbag!
- This unit can be recharged both with an AC adaptor at home or in the hotel and also comes with cigarette car adaptor for when you are camping or on the road.
- The fast recharge of 4 hours means that you don’t have to wait overnight to be able to use the kit.
- And last but not least, this little package comes in a weatherproof travel bag. So it’s great for camping or sailing too!
We have been run off our feet with enquiries about whether we have a portable battery solution for the ASUS EP121 Eee Slate. And now we do! Due to your requests, we’ve had a connection tip made for the XP8000 Energizer® Energi to Go® Netbook Portable Charger or the Bigger battery the XP18000, the AB 23,
There is no need to throw your hands up in frustration at short battery life any longer. With the XP8000 and our new tip you can plug in the portable battery and get instant power. With a 4 hour charge time you’ll get an extra 4 hours from your ASUS EP121 Eee Slate. Now you can watch extra video, play those games and listen to music, all without the fear of draining your battery and being caught on the move with no technology!
This compact 10 cm x 7 cm, light weight (223g) portable battery plugs directly into the USB for instant charging. You can charge up to three devices at once and comes with 15 tips for a variety of mobiles, tablets and netbooks including iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung and Nokia phones (check here for applicable models). It comes pre charged out of the box and maintains charge for up to a year! Carry this nifty charger in your bag and you’ll never be caught powerless again!
For the size of a Blackberry you get out of the box: Energizer XP8000, AC adapter, 3 charging cables, 15 tips, travel bag, user’s manual. Buy one today and we’ll post it out straight away! Just let us know you have the ASUS EP121 tablet and we’ll include our special tip in your delivery
Click ‘Like’ on our Facebook page before 31st July, 2011 and you’ll go into the draw to win a XP8000 Energizer® Energi to Go® Netbook Portable Charger!